- We regret that we can only take orders from customers with either a Foyles or a Grant & Cutler account on this website. Customers without a credit account, who wish to pay by card, should go to the Foyles site.
- Entries indicate whether or not we have stock. This information is updated every night but sales during the day mean that it may be incorrect. If so, we will email you and you may cancel if you wish.
- Prices are updated every night and are correct for items which we have in stock. If we do not have stock, prices may change when new stock arrives.
- Items listed are not a complete stocklist. If you cannot find what you are looking for,
please contact us.
- We normally provide invoices in British pounds but can invoice in USD or Euros if required.
How to use this site
- To find items, you may either use the Search facility or browse through relevant languages. You may search by author, title, ISBN or for any word(s) in a title. The spelling of authors' names may vary from country to country and, in general, we follow what is printed on the book. If a search does not find an author, it may be worth browsing the relevant section.
- When you have found the item(s) you want, click on the "Add to basket" button to add it/them to your basket.
- When you have completed your order, click on "View my basket" and check that the order details are correct. At this stage you can remove items, and change quantities, and update the total. You can also click here to see our charges for postage and packing, though standard UK postage is free.
- Click on Next Step and enter your account number (if known), name and address of your institution or company and your delivery details. This information is quite secure. It is important to tick the 'Please deliver to this address' box or to complete the separate delivery details.
- Click on Next Step again to review your order and, if correct, click on Submit Order. The screen will confirm that your order has been transmitted.
- You will receive an automatic, emailed confirmation of your order.
If you do not wish to use our online shopping facility, or if you cannot find what you want, please use the Enquiry Form under Contact Us or send us your order by email, fax or post.
Our ordering and payment pages feature high grade, 256 bit
and have a valid SSL Server Certificate. Your personal information is
secure and we will not pass your details to anyone else.